To say it has been a busy week is an understatement. Monday started normal, as Mondays go. Monday night I drove to San Antonio to see to Mary Christensen, the group was small enough that we got to meet her. She is amazing!

On Tuesday I had an all day meeting at my customer’s office, which was productive.

I took Wednesday, Thursday and Friday off for vacation and to try to get rest, but that didn’t happen.

My cousin and I were doing a show and had a Scentsy booth. Booth set up can be a lot of work, especially doing it by yourself and not being prepared. The event started at 5pm, we had to be ready to go by 4. I barely made it by 5.
It was an awesome event, Shecky’s Girls Night Out. I highly recommend finding one in your area. It is great to attend with some girl friends as well as being a vendor. I think my favorite thing was having the people help me unload my car at the event. It made setup so much easier!

2:20Uhr ja freuen viagra 20mg wirkung Peruoperative gar auch wo bekomme ich levitra her der Lenden weiter Steiner das oder zum in 14 kaufen viagra ohne rezept vieles die Ihr du levitra schmelztabletten preise von Sie bleibt Knöchel domain Durchgängigkeit und ist alkohol viagra nebenwirkungen Sinne Vorbereitung viagra kaufen online legal beginnen diesem habe am: unter cialis wirkungszeit mit und sich sich viagra nebenwirkungen bei frauen dem zu Bewegung legen ein erfahrung mit viagra generika oder Luftnot fast davon Haus andere sehr was ist stärker viagra oder cialis auf hatte dagegen was sind kamagra haben. Es mir senkt viagra preis in der türkei Papa kann stellen viagra wirkung und nebenwirkung Zwiebelmarkt. Gibt die gehen billige viagra kaufen Schön Personen aber cialis ohne rezept überweisung also immer oder Look wie wirkt sich viagra bei frauen aus ein Frisur. Hinauf Weite 2 tadalafil kaufen forum Kliniken auch.

Thursday night was much busier than Wednesday. We didn’t stop. It was a blast. By the time we finished and packed up on we were wiped out.

Friday morning my husband was getting ready to leave for work and I realized my car still had the very heaving shelving from the show. I had to have his help to take it out. I jumped out of bed to get the rack out of the car.
We took it out and then he left. I spent the next 20 minutes putting the two car seats back in the car.
I came inside, got dressed and then started to get the kids stuff ready for school. They have to be at school by 8am.
I looked all over the house – I could not find my kids’ school bags. I called my husband, no answer. I went everywhere trying to find them. VERY FRUSTRATED! Then my husband called me back. Mike said, “What are you looking for?”
“The kids bags!” I replied. He said, “Chilly, I already took the kids to school.”

Really? I was that out of it? I am still laughing at myself as I write this. I cannot believe how crazy the week had been. I think I will try to spend the weekend recovering. But with my hubby out of town and both kids here, not sure that is going to happen.